Wednesday, January 09, 2008

If you saw on the news today the huge pile up on I-4 in Florida and wondered about us, we are safe and don't usually travel on that part of the interstate. As I write this, 70 vehicles were involved, four people are dead and many others are injured. It seems that fog formed suddenly and totally obscured the road and everything on it. Please drive safely!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad uz guys are ok n had a happy holiday. Love ur page. Thangs are comin along over here on the west coast. When the house is done I thin I will move to FL to get away fom this cold weather we been havin. Take care n give each ther a hug n kiss for us - tom n whats her name

Anonymous said...

Glad uz guys are ok n had a happy holiday. Love ur page. Thangs are comin along over here on the west coast. When the house is done I thin I will move to FL to get away fom this cold weather we been havin. Take care n give each ther a hug n kiss for us - tom n whats her name