Stone Crab Claws are one of Vernon's favorite foods to eat and a guy he works with sometimes brings some freshly caught ones to him at work.
So last Monday was one of those days and Vernon
brought some of the claws with us to Gainesville.
So I took pictures of him enjoying this treat in our hotel room. In the next entry you will see evidence that he wasn't the only one enjoying a favorite treat that night.
Yum,
Yum,
Yum!!!
1 comment:
Well - it is good to see you Vernon
But honestly - you won't ever have to share those crab things with me - Deb might have to share her dessert tho. I can tell you are liking them and I am glad.
Praise the Lord that your biopsy was 0% Yes indeed! Still praying for the moment that you meet Lisa~
love ya and thankful
sister, Laura
Post a Comment