Sunday, April 13, 2008

NBC video of heart recipient & donor's parents

Meeting the family of Steven continued yesterday and before I describe that, NBC News last night showed a story just like what we are experiencing. It is better than I can put into words. Here's the link to view it yourself. I'm sorry that there is a 10 second commercial you have to view first.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/24085100#24085100

2 comments:

Frankie Whitehorn said...

You couldn't have asked for a better Heart! We all loved Steven! He had a wonderful spirit and a joy for life. Tina is a wonderful person with a heart as big as Stevens and I'm not surprised by her decision. I wish you all the best!

Frankie Whitehorn

Debra said...

Frankie, thank you for your comment. We wish we could have known Steven and are very blessed to hear about him from his family and friends. I agree with you that Tina has a heart as big as Steven's. It is possible that Vernon would not be alive today without the gift of Steven's heart. So we are very grateful! ~Debra